will be reopening on September 7, 2021 Mondays – Fridays Hours 9:30 – 12:30
All donations will take place outside in our parking lot.
- Donations will be as “touchless” as possible
- All donors should remain in their car, while their donations are unloaded by the volunteers
- All clothing and linens must be in a closed plastic trash bag
- Clothing in bags will be placed in a bin in the receiving area of KK Korner
- Housewares will be placed on shelves in the receiving area KK Korner
Please be patient and be aware that we may not be able to accommodate all donations. Thank you for your understanding.
- Accessories: belts, shoes, handbags, and jewelry
- Books (excluding encyclopedias)
- Clothing: for women, men, teens, children, and infants that are in season, now taking fall/winter clothing only
- Home decor, home goods, and artwork
- Housewares including small appliances in working order
- Linens: towels, tablecloths, runners, napkins, sheets, comforters, and blanket
- Baby Equipment: car seats, cribs, highchairs, play pens, etc.
- Bed pillows, mattresses, mattress pads, toss pillows
- Computers, laptops, printers
- Curtains, drapes, blinds
- Exercise equipment
- Stuff animals
- Air conditioners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, space heaters
- Medical Equipment
- Paper Bags