At Lower Cape Outreach Council, our goal is to help our neighbors lead more secure and independent lives. Providing emergency food, clothing, and financial assistance are some ways we help. Now we are offering a program to help clients achieve their
career goals and job objectives. Through HopeWorks, clients can get individual help:
• identifying suitable job targets
• creating or updating a resume
• preparing for interviews
• using online job match tools and other job resources
• enrolling in Commonwealth of Massachusetts Career Opportunities program
• upgrading skills through referral to and tuition aid for adult education and training programs
How to Enroll:
Clients can complete a HopeWorks Application Form available at the LCOC office, 19 Brewster Cross Road, Orleans or online.
If you are currently not a client, call the LCOC Office at 508-240-0694 to see if you are eligible.
If you are looking for local, permanent residents with a variety of skills to fill full time, part time, or seasonal job openings, Lower Cape Outreach Council may be able to help. We are enrolling our clients who are looking for work in our new HopeWorks jobs program. Many have families to support, good skills to offer, and a desire to improve their current situations. To list a job opening, please email the following information to email@example.com or send to:
Lower Cape Outreach Council
PO Box 665, 19 Brewster Cross Road
Orleans, MA 02653